When one thinks of merchant processing services, the supposition is that the industry is large, commoditized, and incapable of producing innovations that would make a difference to the end user. However, there are new currents in the industry that are responding to customer complaints and focusing their energies on quality customer service to move market share. One such company is Leaders Merchant Services.
“Leaders”, a California-based company, works in tandem with Wells Fargo Bank to provide exceptional credit and debit card processing and support across all fifty states of the union. Your first impression is very positive when reading favorable testimonials on the firm’s website, along with their key market differentiators listed as follows:
- We specialize in merchant services for small businesses;
- We offer credit card machines for leasing or purchasing, including retail terminals, wireless terminals, MOTO terminals, IP/Ethernet terminals, and ecommerce/virtual terminals;
- We have one of the largest Chargeback and Fraud Departments in the industry;
- We provide 24/7/365 Internet access to your merchant account so that you can view recent activity;
- We strive to provide our merchants with the best possible customer service in the industry.
Leaders is committed to excellence and is not shy about touting their competitive advantages from pricing to general support:
- Most merchant processors charge a non-refundable application fee ranging from $95 to as much as $250. An application with Leaders is “FREE”
- Set-Up fees are also waived, another irritant with competitors of up to $150
- Every client is assigned a “Personal Account Representative”
- Leaders also handles its own equipment programming and shipping, generally outsourced by other companies that leads to miscommunication
- Application approvals can occur in less than 3 days
- Customer Service can be accessed “24/7/3652″
- Credit restrictions are flexible
- Processing fees are competitive on all card types. For example, for Visa and MasterCard, retail (Face-to-Face) discount rates are 75% below industry averages, while Card-Not-Present fees are lower by 40%. Transactions fees are also 30 – 35% below industry standard
- Lastly, there is no monthly statement processing or customer service fee to worry about with Leaders.
Whether “brick-and-mortar” retail or online real time, Leaders merchant Services has a program and fee schedule that will suit your tastes and business model. Leaders does its absolute best to provide a robust set of services to help your business grow. These services include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit, CheckPoint check services, Premium Customer Care, and much more.
Business Cash Advance
For small businesses today, working capital needs can be a challenge when growth precedes positive cash flows. One solution is what is known as a “Business Cash Advance”. Whether you’re a big or small merchant, cash advance programs such as Leaders Merchant Services’ can help grow your business. Their program can help with advertising and/or inventory or just provide additional working capital. If you have been in business for more than a year and have been processing credit cards for at least four months, you will most likely qualify for an advance! There are no upfront costs, and they can get you funded in about 10 days.
Apply for a business cash advance here
Competitive rates; quality customer service; personal support and financing options to grow your business – All of these benefits await you at Leaders Merchant Services! Representatives are but a mouse click away.