See how some popular merchant account providers rank against each other. Below is our merchant account comparison chart of big name merchant account providers who offers most credit card processing solutions:
Do you want to be featured in this providers list? Please contact us.
Merchant Account Company Reviews
Merchant Warehouse Review
Merchant Warehouse is one of the leading US credit card processing providers. They offer a wide range of services including mobile solutions for iphone, Blackberry, Android and Windows. With a 24/7 in-house support they also have a high satisfaction factor among their customers. Read the full review
Leaders Merchant Review
Leaders Merchant Services is a California-based company that offers a wide range of merchant services including, credit card machines for leasing or purchasing, competitive processing fees on all card types online as well as retail, CheckPoint check services, and the list goes on and on. Read the full review
What are Your Processing Needs?
Different businesses have need of different merchant account solutions. A retail business might best be served by a swipe terminal with Point of Sale (POS) software. If you run a website and have no physical store, you probably want to look into an online merchant account. A mobile solution is often preferred by restaurants, construction workers and other businesses that need a little more flexibility. Below you will find links to pages with more specialized information:
- Mobile Credit Card Processing – Perfect for restaurants, construction business, flea markets and anyone else with a business that moves around a lot. This includes everything from regular merchant accounts to Square and PayPal here.
- Smartphone Credit Card Processing – Process credit cards with your iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
- Process Debit Cards
- Online/Internet Merchant Account – Safe payment solution for your website.
- Processing for High Risk Businesses – For e-cigarette merchants, online pharmacies as well as any other business classified as high risk.
- Check Verification and Guarantee Services
- Non-Profit Organizations and Charities
- Processing Services for Churches
- Processing for Auctions and Events
- Real Time Processing
- Offshore Merchant Accounts
- Third Party Processing – Perfect for Non-US businesses as well as start-ups.
- Merchant Accounts for Medical, Dentist or Doctor’s Office – Special Deal with LEADERS!
Merchant Account Fees and Rates
Comparing rates and fees from different providers is not an easy task by anyone’s standards. It is very difficult because of the different rates charged depending on card type, such as credit, debit, rewards and corporate cards. As if that is not enough, merchant account providers make it even more difficult by charging different monthly fees, start-up fees and cancellation fees for example. Follow the link to learn more.